AREA OF GLOBALIZATION, DEMOCRATIZATION, INTELLECTUALIZATION
THINK TANK "FALCOGROUP"
Scientific Advisory Center "Consciousness"
My Great Web page
2. THE DEFINITION OF THE STRATEGY OF A CONSTRUCTIVE SCENARIO.
In modern conditions the problem of the need for a new national strategy is become more apparent, in which special attention should be paid to the formation of a civil identity dominated the country's population over local ethnic and cultural differences. Of solution of this problem is no less dependent and stabilization of the whole political situation.
Constructive scenario can be represented by the following successive stages: 1) integration of Russian people in Multiculturalism;
2) run of mutualassimilation.
• polistatus "nations" (Russian, Kabardian, Dagestan, etc.), while their inclusion in monomeaning "Russian people";
• the principles of the existing national self-determination and ethnofederative government.
4) the long-term construction of political-administrative division of the country deliberately contrary to the principles of federalism and multi-national in accordance with the ideology of the "melting pot".
The submitted project involves an entirely new national policy. National policy in an unusually large sense, not in the sense of establishing the orientation of monoculture, as is now done in all regions of Russia. Major efforts for constructive policy should be biased toward multiculturalism through the full mutual assimilation to strengthen of the Russian people.
USA/UK 2007-2012 © FALCOGROUP