AREA OF GLOBALIZATION, DEMOCRATIZATION, INTELLECTUALIZATION
THINK TANK "FALCOGROUP"
Scientific Advisory Center "Consciousness"
My Great Web page
3.1. Secrecy of information and psychological impact.
Center may use all kinds of information-psychological work with their peripherals. It can provide information and psychological effects of manipulating during the process, to manage the protagonists and shape among the peoples of certain qualities. Ideological work in the NC will include all these ways, but they will be preceded by different ways. Statesman has to act in an ethno-religious environment and to the success of this activity they are required to act as "the most ardent nationalists and religious fundamentalists." However, such activity is not straightforward. It is to "lead" the consciousness of the representatives of different peoples and religions, a certain territory (state) as possible chaotic for them (apparently), so that in the end, ethnic and religious differences have been overcome and forgotten.
Impact is gathered notion of change in psychic reality of the peoples of Russia to create their new experiences and qualities. Effect suggests the value of culture of each nation as a measure of changes in psychic reality.
Manipulation is changing the psychic reality of some of the people of Russia in accordance with the objectives of anyone or anything. If it is done quite professionally, then the social consciousness of the people the impression that what is happening is nothing more than a product of self-determination.
Management is changing the psychic reality of a particular nation, according to its properties. Applied in the absence of opportunities for the people in adequate self-regulation. For example, the second Chechen campaign was the administration of the militants and the formation of power structures.
Formation is to change the psychic reality of the people in accordance with its culture, religion and social norms. In this case, it is assumed that the people cannot achieve this standard due to any deficiency or defect. For example, work on conflict resolution and development of peaceful relations between adherents of traditional Islam and the Salafis.
Today, in the National Policy of Center in the NC they apply only public methods of information-psychological influence. There are two types:
1) Consulting is organized to inform about various issues in the management of the republics to form the active protsentralisation position;
2) Correction is information and psychological work to correct the (adjusted) of the features in the management of the republics, which are not optimal from the perspective of the Centre;
Presented the public methods work only with regional governments, security forces, part of the national organizations. Work with population, with the public consciousness, and even more with the subconscious is not carried out (a form pro-Russian work).
Hidden information- psychological impact (HIPI) is in the narrow sense of the term, is a system of unconscious complex verbal and nonverbal influence on emotions, judgments, self- consciousness of Russian peoples to preserve and enhance the psychological integrity of the Russian Federation in the existing state borders.
Broadly speaking, covert information-psychological influence is seen as a psychological process of ordering the past, present and future of the peoples of Russia to reach agreement among themselves and their awakening desire to assimilation. Such a broad understanding of the hidden information and psychological warfare, in fact, puts it beyond the scope of only one of any agency, applicable to various kinds of national-ideological politics, and can ensure its development in various directions.
Given the above, HIPI can be divided into deep, superficial, and the dynamic effect:
• Depth is seen as a subconscious effect, bypassing the internal control (actually, latency).
• surface - does not affect the underlying structure of personality, and affects mood and cognitive structures (works well in extreme situations).
• dynamic - is focused on long-term effect on the formation of new identities and place in the process of prolonged exposure (training, education through experience).
This paper presents three main areas of HIPI: psychoanalytic, humanistic, and behavioral. Within these three areas, aimed at changing peoples' assimilation of the Russian Federation, there is a coherent system of ideas about the integrity of the Russian people, their separation (separation) and logically follow from this representation of the tasks and ways of working. Subsequent division of operational activities, in accordance with directions of HIPI is arbitrary, since most of them will combine several directions.
A. Psychoanalytic direction is based on a dynamic unconscious conflict, "his" and "alien." Russian or Caucasian "sick" with ethnocentrism as a result of intrapsychic conflict between instinctual demands of life and resistance to them. For example, the Russian may come in conflict with many social restrictions and taboos-prohibition of Caucasian culture is, above all the strict confines of conduct with a woman. If you mention Islamized society (Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia), then for a Russian general, restrictions are being globalized. He does not have the opportunity to meet and communicate with a local woman as freely as he was brought up in contemporary Russian culture. The same is true for the Russian and the severity of the relationship between fathers and children in the Caucasus.
The main purpose of the psychoanalytic HIPI direction is to the deep foundations of peoples' culture (namely, the relationship between man and woman, parents and children) are mutually penetrated to each other, unknowingly choosing a sensible, inherent time and the culture of nationwide patterns of behavior.
The sequence of this work can be presented schematically:
1) searching of hidden sources of the major conflicts and tensions;
2) gentle, almost imperceptible in a temporary dynamics opening of these sources, and translate the information into the public consciousness in the form of imagery (through media). The main condition here is the lack of evaluation and any association with ethnicity. For example, the plot of the series events takes place in some foreign country. It is impossible to determine the names of neither the people nor their religion. Cast - in equal proportions are presented by Caucasians, and Russian. You also need the involvement of other people with Mongoloid features. In the story, there are several families with the very diverse styles of behavior between spouses, between parents and children, between young people. The basic idea is that relationship, some similar to Caucasian, to play a Russian, a free and uninhibited are Caucasians. In this case the viewer should not be much of that idea.
3) change the system settings in accordance with the new importance and "forgetting" of ethnic differences.
B. Humanistic direction of HIPI is less homogeneous. It builds on the vision in every nation and every individual in this nation with the innate properties of the object to the growth and self-actualization. Here is an explanation of a desire to self-determination, independence and freedom. In the same turn, the processes of integration and assimilation they perceive as a reduction of opportunities for self-expression, suppression of internal ethnocohesion or loss of identity of their culture.
Therefore, all efforts in this direction are aimed at growth and self-actualization in situ of monolithic Russian people, that is, forwarding from a low level of identity to a higher. If you look from a position of "their" \ "strangers" \, the "strangers" are the people behind the Russian border, and "friends" are all those inside. At the heart of this process is psycho - the union into a single whole (Russian) certain identities (Caucasian, Russian, Kabardian, Muslim, Orthodox, etc.).
C. Behavioral direction of HIPI based on learning theory and the development of certain social patterns of behavior. This direction is based on the fact that it’s not necessarily to understand all the causes of conflict forms of behavior of peoples in the NC. It is widely used by different types of reinforcement desired
behavior (social, material goods) and the use of negative incentives for eliminating unwanted patterns of behavior (elimination, isolation, blame, ashamed, slander, etc.).
Information and psychological impact - this is the method in which cross different approaches to ethnic issues. The degree of harmony will largely depend on the breadth of psychological techniques to a specific nationality.
USA/UK 2007-2012 © FALCOGROUP