AREA OF GLOBALIZATION, DEMOCRATIZATION, INTELLECTUALIZATION
THINK TANK "FALCOGROUP"
Scientific Advisory Center "Consciousness"
My Great Web page
6.2. The classification of conflicts.
In the NC armed conflict can take three forms, depending on the level of origin. 1. Micro level - local conflict
• Among teyps (Chechnya, Ingushetia)
• Interfaith (North Ossetia)
• Intra - traditional Islam and radical (in all the republics), the Sunnis and Shiites (Dagestan)
• Intra-(Dagestan, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia)
• Extrarepublic (Stavropol and Krasnodar, Volgograd, Astrakhan and Rostov region)
2. Medium - Interrepublican conflict
• Interfaith (North Ossetia and Ingushetia)
• Intra-(Dagestan and Chechnya)
• Intra people (Chechnya and Ingushetia)
3. The macro level - the state conflict.
• Interstate (with Georgia and Azerbaijan, and Abkhazia)
• A domestic conflict, the actual separation.
For the purpose analysis of conflict in the NC, which have developed as a given in the last decade, there is no need to go into a detailed description of their many variants. The main thing is to take and comprehend the fact that actually taking place intra-state conflicts are able to "break" the North Caucasus of Russia along the line. An important result of the conflict taking place is not only a change in the power of center, but a product, even for a short period of time, a sense of independence, and perhaps in the near future emergence of independent states in the NC. For understanding and predicting the course of conflict must peer in controversy, ripe in the basis of society and in the processes or purposefully excited in the superstructure of society - in culture and religion.
Russian Center for the successful management of NC is necessary to know not only the subtleties of the Caucasian conflict, but also differences among themselves. For example, the Chechen and Dagestani terrorist, has significant differences. Chechen terrorism is anti-Russian originally, from the moment of its existence. Dagestan terrorism experienced two phases. Ethnic step, which existed mainly in the 90s and the Islamic call, the second phase, has a shorter history and is actually a result of ethnic transformation. But what distinguishes them radically from Chechen terrorism - is that they both were intended to Makhachkala, the republican government, but does not state the integrity of Russia.
USA/UK 2007-2012 © FALCOGROUP