AREA OF GLOBALIZATION, DEMOCRATIZATION, INTELLECTUALIZATION
THINK TANK "FALCOGROUP"
Scientific Advisory Center "Consciousness"
My Great Web page
4.4. The main forms of da'wa.
In preparing of the missionaries the substantive work is the courses, seminars, which should trigger the multiplier effect of the spread of Islamic information. For their implementation can be chosen strategically important points - Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Dagestan, as well as the city with a promising level of awareness of the Muslim - Orenburg, Maikop, Moscow. For seminars they prepare videos and publish missionary manuals. Guidelines should contain algorithms of missionary activities in the Russian environment, with emphasis on the psychology of ethnic Russian, and built on a combination of texts with illustrations and photographs. They introduce to future missionaries the matter of presenting diversity of Islamic ideas and create all conditions for the subsequent direct interaction with the target audience.
We can distinguish four forms of da'wa for Russia:
1) The initial da'wa. This is the work of seeking God with preparing for the adoption of Islam as well as those who, being a Muslim (ethnic), has not received proper teaching the basics of Islam. The purpose of such da'wa is the inclusion of asylum-prepared and «weak» Muslims in the fullness of Islamic life, help in the formation of the true content and style of life. Initial da'wa is based on fundamentally important reasons which the future Muslim must deeply understand and accept;
2) Comparative da'wa. This is a witness to the truth of Islam, compared with the pagan, and other polytheism wicked doctrines. Comparative da'wa in Russia is also aimed at countering the activities of Islamic organizations in Orthodox associations and individual evangelizers.
3) Information da'wa. This is evidence thus of Islam to the general public through all available media, as well as through the organization maktabs (libraries), especially the Internet, and a special edition of the training literature.
For effective work in the media need:
- To explore actively the information space, using the variety of new information technologies (radio, television, Internet and print media);
- To make the work in the information space proactive character, which implies a rapid response to events taking place in society, as well as their timely evaluation for Islamic public opinion;
- To make in time public facts of repression of Islamic programs of the secular media and some anti-Islamic information;
- To establish a central data bank of analysis and reference materials available to any Muslim and interested in Islamic thought;
In the business of publishing Islamic literature is necessary to:
- A pocket edition forms of the Koran in Russian with commentaries for easy use for education;
- Transformation of the Koran in an electronic form and as an MP3
- Ubiquitous da'wa literature designed to educate, education, and the formation of a unified vision of the true faith of Islam and Muslim holy life.
- - Issue-oriented non-Muslims printed on the true faith of Islam, as well as acute issues of concern - the jihad, life of martyrs (biography) and a description of cases and causes of shahada (terrorist attacks).
4) external da'wa. This is evidence of Islam among the Russian people, having no true Islamic principles in their national traditions and culture. External da'wa is carried out in different ethnic, cultural and ethnic and religious terms. It always plays a major role in life as much as Islamic associations, so the duty of every Muslim, Islam spread through it and covers all the new and new people (Buryatia, Mordvinians, Kalmykia, etc.).
For foreign da'wa can also be attributed and educational activities among the Muslim communities living in Russia among the Orthodox. Muslims must pay attention to the fact that:
• Local residents having their perception of the erring world can affect the Muslims who are not fully established in the Islamic faith yet, and, they should be warned of these temptations;
• It is important to focus efforts on the study of cultural and ideological basis of each specific ethnic group, that Islamic education is organized on the principle all -creative components of national cultures, and for this it is necessary to organize special spiritual and educational centers, which in its programs take into account the ethnocultural and ethno-sectarian peculiarities of local residents;
• Ethnic Muslims during the development of new areas bring with them their culture. This can lead to social (inter-ethnic) conflict, including the spiritual realm, which causes the need for special preparations. The nature of this work can be defined as «teaching of dialogue». In the conditions of ethnic and religious conflicts «teaching of dialogue» becomes the most important spiritual duty of Muslims, who should avoid any participation in provocations and conflict. In this context, 'learning dialogue' should be seen as a necessary mode of action of a Muslim in order to find nonviolent ways to resolve conflicts, which is based on Islamic friendliness, openness, social responsiveness. To do this, first of all, it is important personal testimony to the true faith of every Muslim in everyday life.
USA/UK 2007-2012 © FALCOGROUP