THINK TANK "FALCOGROUP"
Scientific Advisory Center "Consciousness"
AREA OF GLOBALIZATION, DEMOCRATIZATION, INTELLECTUALIZATION
USA/UK 2007-2012 © FALCOGROUP
Staff, volunteers, and active members of civil society organizations.
- In-depth knowledge of the concepts of youth, volunteerism, and social change, enabling participants to design relevant activities in their organisations and communities.
- Knowledge and skills to effectively lead and manage activists, volunteers, and youth groups.
- Understanding how leadership emerges and the role of leaders in social movements and other civil society organisations.
- How to link human rights and social change?
- Skills to manage interpersonal conflicts in youth groups.
- Knowledge and tools to mobilise young people.
- Orientation to principles of democratic governance in NGO’s.
- Analysing the challenges involved in leading volunteers.
My Great Web page